Monday, January 4, 2010

DIY Publishing: Zines and Comix

Here's a video that I made with Lisanne McTernan for Rebecca Bourgault's Diverse Classrooms in a Visual Culture class this past semester:

(WARNING:  naughty language, naughty drawings, and beer-drinking appear, so maybe you don't want to view this at work if that's an issue there)





It was a lot of fun meeting and talking to all of the interviewees, and I'm pretty happy with the final product (which took way too long to edit, but which piqued my interest in doing more video work later).  One of these days, once my schedule and finances allow it, I am going to get off my ass and attend the Comic Jam again with the goal of having a beer, making obscure comic-book references and drawing goofy jokes, rather than filming people doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment